November 19, 2013

Feeling Thankful

With Thanksgiving coming up I think it is appropriate to dedicate a blog post or two to what I'm thankful for. Being away at college is such a great experience but its a huge eye opener. Everything changed when I moved down here and sometimes I feel like I'm lost. Not to say that I'm not enjoying every minute of college life because I am. But things are different for sure. One thing I am especially grateful for is friendship.
My friends help me through so many things and I really cant express how glad I am to have the friends that
I do. I'm so glad that I have my best friend Lizzy Brown. I love her. She has been such a great friend/sister to me and I don't know where I would be without her. I'm so glad that we came down to SUU together.
Im also grateful for the new friends that I have made like my roommate Jaiden and my boyfriend Tanner. Coming down to school was a big thing for me and I have a lot of insecurities but its nice to know that I have friends that love and care about me.


No comments: