May 21, 2013

SENIOR YEAR!

Well friends the time has come... I'm graduating!! :) I couldn't be more excited to embark on this new chapter of my life and I cant wait to see what life has in store for me. I have had such a fantastic senior year filled with laughs and friends!
I had the opportunity to be a part of the school play again this year and we did Les Mis. I have always loved this play and I had a great experience being a part of it. I met so many people and strengthened friendships. It was an amazing play and im so glad I participated.
When I graduate I will have 28 college credits all ready done! Not going to lie I feel really accomplished about that. I will have my associates degree done by the end of the fall semester, hopefully.
I will be headed to SUU in the fall with my best friend LizzyB along with Michelle :) We will have so much fun! Im glad that I can go off to college with my best friends and also go and make new friends. I am so excited to graduate next Wednesday :)

No comments: