January 23, 2009

Less pets

No pets have died but we have been trying to find a home for my little yellow love bird or should i say talking about trying to find a home for it. anyway today my mom found someone that wanted it so she is taking it to them right now. I am so happy that we have found a good home. Here is the story with my lovebirds.

about three years ago my neighbors were wanting to get rid of their birds because of the noise so me and my mom took them. I trained them for like 6 months then stopped and only played with the green one that was already trained. Last year he died and so now the yellow one is lonely. He is not trained and with school and friends and young women and other things I am too busy. so I wanted to find it a home. Rachael on the other hand wanted it to stay forever and was very sad everytime we talked about finding a new home. Well we have had about 20 minutes of tears and she went with my mom to see their happy face. There is the story of my bird. But its not like my house will be petless because we still have a dog, cat, turtle, snake, and fish. Then plus there is allen so our house probably wont change seeing as no one ever played with the bird.

No comments: