January 31, 2009

BORED!!!!

I AM SO FLIPPING BORED IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY. Actually it is pretty funny. You know when you are bored and everything and anything is funny well that is the point I am at now. Am laughing at this blog post because apparently it is hysterical and laughing at everything else someone says or does. If you fall don't expect me to help you up with sympathy expect me to laugh and point. Speaking of laughing and pointing and falling this is what happened to me at school a couple of weeks ago.

I was walking down the hallway to go to math. Wait let me explain my school. At my school it is only 8th and 9th graders, and we have even and odd day. even you go to 2,4,6,8 odd 1,3,5,7 then on Mondays (early out you go to advisory right after lunch and the class you normally go to after lunch before lunch. Well anyway i go on normal days to 1/2 not half but first slash second then 3/4 then lunch 5/6 and then 7/8. And while the 8th graders are at lunch the ninth graders are in 5/6 period get it. well to make sure the kinds eating lunch don't disturb the kinds in class the kinda rope of the hallways the way they do lines at like airports and stuff with this chain like thing attached to the wall with a little clip thing that can also come off. well when lunch is over they just unclip on of the clips and slide it all over to one side and I guess they forgot to do that on one day. That brings me back to my story on my way to math was walking down the hallway and had to turn past where the rope had just been taken down. They had forgotten to slide the rope or something because I stepped on it and fell flat on my side. Which I must admit was pretty funny. My stuff fell out of my bag and scattered everywhere on top of me. I had to try not to laugh to hard so nobody would think I was a huge freak but stood up to see like three or four girls standing above me laughing hysterically. And just a rule it is ok to laugh at your friends when they fall and dont really injure themselves but these girls probably dont even know m name and they were pointing and laughing. That is just rude. Even if it was really funny they should have at least asked if I was okay not stood there pointing and laughing.Well then when I got to math late I might add. I had a like floor burn on my hand and and was missing my pencil.

Moral of the story... well I dont have one.
BUT I AM NOT SO BORED NOW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about all that Brianna. I do have sympathy for you even if at first I laughed really hard! :)

Brianna said...

its ok So did lindsay what a great friend she is

Brianna said...

jk

Elisa said...

That is SOOOOOOOO Funny! But it is sad at the same time. How rude of those girls.