December 17, 2011

Alright



Lets get one thing straight shall we? I am not very good at keeping my blog updated. That my friends will be a goal for next year. It must be. So instead of going back and trying to back date everything that has happened I shall try to catch you up the best that I can.SSSOOOOOOOO........ School started!! YAY junior year!! I have some wonderful friends and we have some pretty great laughs! First term of the year I was in the school play Beauty and the Beast. Pretty sure that it was the best play of my entire life. So many inside jokes were made, some people took puns a little to far and many many other things happened.





Lizzy spent a weekend with me. That was a blast! we went to the anguish asylum with my cousin Ashley and her friend and I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself multiple times! haha Lizzy got chased all the way through the parking lot by a man with a chainsaw which was hillarious!! I did feel slightly guilty for laughing instead of helping her but I couldnt do anything but sit on the curb! Me and Lizzy also went to a BYU game! we got balloons! so great.
Then there was Homecoming! that was really fun. and Awkward. ha i had a really great time. I went with my friend Drew. we didnt really know each other but it was fun. I was in a wonderful group with some wonderful friends it was a great first school dance :)


Preference (girls choice dance) was a Great time! I went with my great friend Jaxon. I had a great time and we made some rockin aprons! even if they were the worst aprons ever we had great laughs! we established that we are not so good at making pie and that open toe shoes are not good for walking through the snow. :)


Ashley came for a sleepover and it was really fun. She is really like my other half and best friend. It doesnt matter how long it is between our visits we can talk about anything and everything and I tell her things that I dont tell anyone else.
I found a new love for PINTEREST! its the best thing ever! I could just spend hours on there, and I do. I also Love the show FRIENDS. best show of my life.
Well there is a small recap of whats been happening during my lovely junior year. I promise to start blogging better :)

No comments: