September 05, 2010
I love my friends!
so this last Friday night me and my very greatest friends had a girls night. And it was a typical girls night, talking bout boys eating food talking bout boys and boy and boys and then laughing until you die! I love my friends SO much i don't know what i would do without them. and i am so so so glad that they put up with me and all my crap because there is a lot of stupid things that i do. they are truly some great people! :) I am also pretty sure that without my fantastic friends i would fail school. why you may ask, well because i get so stressed and my friends make me laugh and brighten my day ever so much. I love girls nights and my friends and we need to do that more often because its so great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww you blogged!! :) yes and girls night was the greatest one ever!! :) We had so much fun eating and talking about boys and to boys and talking about boys! :) it was indeed epic!
Post a Comment