School is over and can i just tell you how happy i am that it is summer!
this summer should be pretty busy too. i have the trek for youth conference and then girls camp efy lake Powell. it should be really fun!
this week we were trying to go to Vegas because my best friend was going to visit there and we were going to meet up with them but things didn't work out the way we wanted so they are there and we aren't.... :( it was really sad because i haven't seen them for 2 years now and i miss them. but hopefully i will be able to visit with them some other time this year but probably not til next year because Pennsylvania is a far away place and it costs money to go there....
but i am really excited for all the adventures that summer holds for me and my friends!
next week is the trek and i am really excited for it. it should be really fun. but the only part i am not excited for is the skirts! blech! not fun i hate skirts but pioneers handled it so, so can i! right?.....
ha ha why couldn't they have discovered Levis earlier! :)
1 comment:
I feel the same! They should have invented levis sooner. I mean don't get me wrong I am excited to play pioneer..... for a day.... but I think by the end of trek I will be ready to play modern life (in levis)once again. :)
-EmBiLeE :)
p.s. I'm really sorry about you not going to vegas I wish u would have been able to go to :( but hopefully you can see her soon :)
Post a Comment