Well I haven't posted in a while and thought now would be a great time.
On Friday Tyson came up with his girlfriend for dinner and games. we had marinated chicken and salad and for dessert a chocolate fountain and grasshopper ( mint oreo) shakes. We played a really fun game called settlers of catan. which because of my bad math skills I lost. when I should have won. so I pretty much won. i had ten points and only thought I had nine. 9 + 1=10 not 9.
Saturday I hung out with my friends Whitney and Emilee and tried unsuccessfully to plan a skit for YW/YM skit night.
Last night we were visiting Grami and Bopa fro dessert. and they just got a wii so we also played that. well let me re-phrase that we played the wii and also had a little food. It hit about 8 o'clock and we were headed out the door. well my mo said it was probably time to go and we all didn't want to. so my dad came up with this awesome idea that because we were getting checked out of school around 2:30-1:00 to go to the temple why dont we just stay and play the wii longer and just not go to school. long story short we went to the temple earlier than planned and made a family day out of it.
So today, instead of going to school, we went, as a family, to the draper temple open house. It was AMAZING. it was so beautiful I don't know how to describe it. if you haven't had a chance to see it you should try. I went once with the youth in my ward and now I went with my family.
We left here at about 10:30 then after the temple we went to visit my great grandma Nana. who just had knee surgery and was in Rehab. (for her knee.) when I think rehab I think drugs. after that at about 3:30 we went to Chuck -A- Rama and ate. it was delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment