Okay so my dad has been working in Texas for a little while and when he comes home we are busy. He normally leaves for about 3 weeks and then comes back for about 9 days. This time when he goes back tomorrow he is going for 6! So we are enjoying him while we can. We went to a movie on Friday and yesterday we went FISHING! We went down to Wasatch Mountain State Park, played with the dog and fished. Now, the rule is that you can't fish without a licience when your over 12 and seeing as I am 13 well, I was breaking the rules, but that's beside the point. Anyway we got our fishing poles ready and Tanner, Brayden and Rachael took the first turn. It didn't take too long before Tanner caught a fish. Next, Rachael, with help from Allen. Then Tanner again. Me and Brayden were the only ones who hadn't caught one, then, we both get one we are reeling them in when mine swims away. Oh well its only 1:30 and we don't have to go until 3 so I keep trying and trying. I get a few good bites but nothing happens. Its 3:30 now and still nothing so we leave and its okay because I can eat Brayden's for dinner anyway. When we got home I Showered and my mom and I took off to Tiffany's brother Jacobs, wedding reception. When we get home Tyson, his, I think, Girlfriend and their new puppy are here. We visit until about 10 and then they head home. It was a pretty fun day and Tyson's Puppy is so Cute. I think we got enough done yesterday. 





even Cooki smiles for me
No comments:
Post a Comment